It can either be smoked or oven baked. For those who hate frying bacon due to the grease left all over the stove they can probably use an oven to prepare their bacons and still cook well.
How to Prepare Peppered Bacon in the Oven (Recipe)
- Open your oven and adjust the heat to approximately 400 degrees F.
- Arrange your bacon slices in two rolls where the lean edge of every slice should overlap the fat edge of the other.
- Then sprinkle the pepper on the bacon slices evenly to ensure that it gets to every part.
- Place the two pans on different oven racks, bake for 25 minutes.
- After some minutes in the oven switch the two pans between lower and upper racks until the bacon turns golden brown.
- Finally transfer it to a paper towel for it to drain. Make sure that you keep it warm until served.
- Don’t forget to serve peppered bacon with some vegetable salad or any other meal that will complete it.
Smoked Peppered Bacon[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B01JU116ZC” locale=”US” tag=”infobacon-20″]
On the hand, smoked and peppered bacon is one of the best in the family of bacons. It is flavored with some tasty spices such as garlic and paprika making it have the aroma that attracts you from a distance.
Try and serve it with some fresh vegetable salad, baked onions. It all depends on your choice on what to serve. But when preparing this meal, the bacon has to be sliced in to very thin slices for it to burn even in the inner part to ensuring it is well cooked.
Where to buy Peppered Bacon
If you aren’t looking to make this yourself then you can buy i stores or [easyazon_link identifier=”B008RMHS8K” locale=”US” tag=”infobacon-20″]online here[/easyazon_link] and get it delivered quick right to your door.
Take the opportunity to experience this delicious meal with family and friends it is very easy to prepare. Try and surprise your loved ones so they will have a great and a memorable story to tell.