HOW TO MAKE BACON LIP BALM
Are you looking to make your own Bacon Flavored Lip Balm? Just want to buy it? Click Here.
Here is an easy recipe that will have your lips tasting like bacon in no time. To make this bacon lip balm you will need approximately 15 minutes. You will get around one stick of bacon lip balm.
You will need the following items:
Tools to use
- A Cup
- A knife
- An old plastic container (clean yoghurt container or similar)
- Something to stir it with
- A plastic bag
- A piece of wax paper
- A kettle
1. Step – Making the Lip Balm Base
- Take two teaspoons of wax shavings from the candle, just scrape it of with the knife and place them in the plastic bag.
- Add 1,5 teaspoons of Vaseline to the bag.
- Then place the bag in some a cup full of boiling water (from the kettle) and wait for it to melt.
- When it has melted cut the corner of the bag and pour it into the old plastic container.
- Keep the container over the hot water in either as in a water bath or so the steam can keep it warm and stop it from hardening.
2. Step – Making the Bacon Oil
- Find some good and fatty bacon and cut off all of the fat.
- Fry the bacon in a small frying pan with a small piece of bacon , the meat part included in the pan.
- After the bacon i heated with a little oil until it is browned.
- Pour the oil into your container with the lip balm base it it.
- Mix up the bacon oil and lip balm base.
- When mixed good you are ready to pour it into your container of choice, i choose an old lip balm stick. But you can choose an old vaseline tin, or what ever you feel like.
- Wait around 5 min
- The Bacon Flavored Lip Balm is now Ready for use.
Just Looking to Buy Bacon Lip Balm?
Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm - 2 Packs
- With this purchase you will receive 2 Bacon Flavored Lip Balm Tubes
- Bacon Chapstick
- Heals Dry and Cracked Lips
- Wonderful Bacon Flavor
- Each tube is approximately 2.5 inches long
J & Ds Bacon Flavored Lip Balm 4.5 GM (Pack of 2)
Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm
$4.35 in stock
- Heals Dry And Cracked Lips
- Bacon Fresh
- Wonderful Bacon Smell