I know it isen’t often that you leave bacon on your plate. But every once and awhile you are just so full that you can’t really consume anymore. So what do you do with this bacon? Well first you store it in an airtight container ([easyazon_link identifier=”B006VY9M9O” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”infobacon-20″]like these from amazon[/easyazon_link]). Off course you can eat it cold but what if i want to reheat my bacon. Yes you can reheat your bacon. In this article i will cover 3 ways on how you can reheat your lovely bacon.
Remember if you dont have time to make you own bacon you can buy premade canned bacon at [easyazon_link keywords=”canned bacon” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”infobacon-20″]amazon[/easyazon_link] that way it is easy to get you morning bacon fast, you can also se the list in the end of the article.
3 Ways of Reheating Bacon
As mentioned above i will tell you 3 ways on how to reheat your bacon. But actually there are more then that so if you have a way you wouldlike to share with the bacon loving people then please do it in the comments below.
1. Reheat Your Bacon in the Microwave (The Fastest Method)
This is properly the fastest way that you can reheat your bacon which make it the ideal method for those fast paced mornings.
- Place you bacon on a regular microwave safe plate with a few strips of paper towel.
- Then place it in your microwave and set the timer between 30-45 seconds. The exact time depends on the model and the watts of your microwave, so experiment a bit so you can find your setting.
- Then it is ready for you to eat or serve.
- Remember that the plate is HOT when you take it out.
- This method is really good with [easyazon_link identifier=”B006YXOOI6″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”infobacon-20″]Canned Bacon[/easyazon_link] cause it really saves you time.
2. Reheat Your Bacon in the Oven (The Big Scale method)
If you have a lot of bacon you need reheated this is the best method by far. So if you are reheating bacon for a crowd of people the this is the best way for you. But if you are making bacon for a big crowd consider buying the [easyazon_link keywords=”canned bacon” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”infobacon-20″]canned bacon[/easyazon_link] to save a lot of time and work.
- Take a baking pan and place your bacon in it
- Cover the bacon with tin foil
- Place it in the oven and set your oven to 400º F (210º C)
- Wait until you start hearing the sizzling of the bacon
- It should take around 5 min.
3. Reheat Your Bacon on the Skillet
With bacon there is a fine line between being perfectly done or overdone, a matter of opinion.
- But since you have already cooked your bacon a lot of grease have already left the bacon. That is why you need some grease to put on the skillet. (Read our article on why you should save your bacon grease).
- Place some bacon grease or a few teaspoons of oil on to the pan.
- Add the bacon to the skillet.
- Heat the bacon at low heat with the skillet covered. This is to make sure that the bacon does not get dried up.
- It should only take around 3 min to heat up the bacon.
If you are looking for other types of bacon try and take a look at this article where we list almost all the different types of bacon that exists.[content-egg module=Amazon template=list]